Start & organisation
- Divide group into two teams and set up three balls on three cones at either end as shown
- Teams play with one ball (as normal) which they use to try and knock all of their opponents balls by passing into them
- First to do so wins the game
Timings: 10-20 minutes
Pitch area: 20m x 15m (small field)
Other rules: N/A
- Make the area bigger or smaller
What to look for
- Are players looking to pass the ball to hit the cones?
- Are players running with the ball when they have space?
What the coach can do
- Positively praise accurate passes
- Encourage players to get on the ball to score a ‘goal’