Start & organisation
- All players start with a ball, except for one “tagger”
- Players dribble around area and avoid being tagged. If they tagged, they stand still, legs apart, holding the ball in the air – they are “stuck”
- Other players can dribble through the legs of “stuck” players to free them
Timings: 15-20 minutes
Pitch area: 15m x 20m (small field)
Other rules: N/A
- Challenge the tagger to try and get all players stuck
- Players pass through “stuck” players rather than dribble through
What to look for
- Are players keeping the ball away from the tagger?
- Are players scanning to see who is “stuck”?
- Are players in control of the ball when freeing “stuck” players?
What the coach can do
- Encourage players to look for who is stuck
- Positively praise those who are able to avoid getting tagged