Start & organisation
- Divide players into two teams. Each player has a ball and is dribbling in central area
- When coach calls a teams colour, that team tries to score in any of the mini goals. The team not called leaves them ball and tries to stop them from scoring
Timings: 15-20 minutes
Pitch area: 15m x 20m (small field)
Other rules: N/A
SO CHANGE IT:
- Players must dribble into the end zone before scoring
- Make the end zone bigger or smaller
What to look for
- Are the players taking lots of touches with the ball when dribbling?
- Are they using both feet?
- Are they shooting towards the goal (when called)?
What the coach can do
- Positively praise those keeping the ball under control
- Encourage those not called to do everything they can to stop the other players from scoring!